07 October, 2008

And The Moral Is: Toothless People Like Movies?

A couple rents 24 movies at a rental store and is awarded bonus treats. Teen daughter goes to the ice cream cooler.

Teen: "Mom, do you want the sundae cone or that one with nuts?"
Mom: "I can't have them, I ain't got any teeth!
Teen: ...
Mom: "I'm getting my teeth for my birthday!"
Dad: "I've been waiting 20 years to get my two front teeth back, and here she goes to the dentist today and is getting a whole mouthful for her birthday."

OVERHEARD BY ALI

6 comments:

Gage Herrmann said...

Was this rental place in the Ozarks perchance?

Angie Weid said...

that is hysterical!

Wonder what they get each other for their anniversary? Then again, maybe not.

Button Ginger said...

It's ice cream.

Since when do you need teeth for ice cream?

Anonymous said...

fantastic. i think they were paid actors. is some ozarks movie ready for release?

Ali B. said...

This was unfortunately a completely candid moment I witnessed... no paid actors in this small town. :)

jkirlin said...

Teeth only help radiate the ice cream headache through the skull. Gummy is the way to really eat ice cream.